- BLINDSAVE padded compression is a first of its kind – up to 40% thinner padding that molds to your body and absorbs hits and falls better than any other product on the market. Thanks to the padding’s unique spherical shape and patent-pending technology, BLINDSAVE allows you to enjoy a full range of motion with a peace of mind!
What kind of material is the padding made out of?
- The padding is made of high-quality material with an innovative shock-absorbing and patent-pending body adjust technology (BAT). It achieves its highest functionality at 97.7 – 98.6 F (36,6 – 37 C).
How should I care for my BLINDSAVE gear?
- You can use a washing machine or hand wash your items. However, do not tumble dry and do not iron the protector.
Is the padded compression gear bulky?
- It is very light. For example, the weight of our protective shorts is only 0.59 pounds (270 g). Our protective gear is so comfortable that within a minute of wearing it you will totally forget there’s padding on your body!
Are there any tests providing that BLINDSAVE gear absorbs hits better?
- We have carried out hit absorption tests in collaboration with scientists from the Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre (ITTC) of the Riga Technical University. Test setup was prepared according to the EN 1621-1 method.
How does the padding adjusts its shape to my body?
- The padding begins adjusting its shape immediately after coming in contact with your body. The highest functionality of the protective material is achieved at 97.7 – 98.6 F (36.6 – 37 C) as it softens when coming into contact with your body heat.
How do I choose the best size for me?
- We recommend taking a look at the size chart on our web page.
Do you deliver to my country?
- We ship worldwide!
For What types of sports can I use padded compression wear?
- These protectors can be used for basketball and other indoor sports as well as football. You could potentially try using our padded compression gear for other types of sports but we have not yet tested their use for outdoor sports.
Where is BLINDSAVE padded compression wear made?
- BLINDSAVE products are made in Latvia (European Union) and are locally sourced. We comply with all European Union Labour Laws.